The information we collect, how we collect it and how we use it
We collect different types of personal and other information depending on your use of our Services and our business relationship with you. Here are some examples :
- Contact information that allows us to communicate with you - including your name, address, phone number and e-mail address;
- Equipment, performance, use of the Website, visualization and other information techniques on your use of our network, services, products or websites.
We collect information primarily in three ways:
- You give them to us when you buy or interact with us about a product or service we offer or provide, or you register for our Services;
- We automatically collect them when you visit our websites or use our products and services;
- We get it from other sources, such as credit agencies.
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including:
- Provide the best possible customer experience
- Provide the Services you buy, and answer your questions;
- Communicate with you regarding updates to Services, offers and promotions;
- Broadcast personalized content and advertisements that may interest you;
- The integrity of network addresses and security issues;
- Track online activity and advertising;
- We collected information about your business on Radiance Digital Media websites for a variety of reasons, using technologies such as cookies, web beacons, widgets, and server log files;
- We, and our advertising partners who are not Radiance Digital Media, use this information, as well as other information that we have or may have, to help tailor the advertisements you see on our sites and to help make decisions about the ads you see on other sites.
With Radiance Digital Media companies:
Subject to applicable legal restrictions, Radiance Digital Media may share your personal information with its affiliates to ensure that your experience is as transparent as possible, and to ensure you have the full benefit of what Radiance Digital Media has to to offer.
With companies that are not Radiance Digital Media:
We only share your personal information with companies that are not Radiance Digital Media that provide services on our behalf, and only if necessary to provide you with these services
We require these companies that do not belong to Radiance Digital Media to protect the personal information they may receive in a manner consistent with this policy.
We do not provide your personal information to companies that do not belong to Radiance Digital Media for the marketing of their products and services without your consent.
In other circumstances: We may provide personal information to companies that do not belong to Radiance Digital Media or other third parties for such purposes in order to
- Comply with court orders and other court proceedings;
- Apply our agreements and property rights;
- Obtain payment for our products and services, including the transfer or sale of overdue accounts to third parties for collection;
- Assign or transfer your information in the context of a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets of Radiance Digital Media
Globalized or anonymous information:
We may share globalized and anonymous information in different formats with trusted entities that do not belong to Radiance Digital Media for purposes such as:
- Advertising, marketing and retail companies that offer products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Universities, laboratories and other entities conducting scientific research;
- Media study companies and entities that can use the data for purposes such as municipal planning and coordination of disaster response
Radiance Digital Media will take all necessary and appropriate precautions to prevent unauthorized access to the Website, maintain the accuracy of the data, and ensure the correct use of the information provided by users.
Under no circumstances will Radiance Digital Media be liable to the USER and / or to any person, for the acts, behavior, statements, terms used and any other gesture that may be made or posed by THE USER or by any person in connection, directly or indirectly, with the use of the Services.
In addition, Radiance Digital Media shall have no liability whatsoever for the use that the USER and / or any other person may make of any information that he or she may obtain on or through the Services.
This disclaimer applies to information of any kind, including, but not limited to, personal information such as telephone numbers and e-mail addresses that may be disclosed in connection with the use of the Services. Radiance Digital Media disclaims any responsibility for actions that may be taken by the USER and / or by any other person regarding this information, or following the obtaining by the USER and / or by any other person, of this information, of whatever nature.
- Our websites are not designed to attract children under 14 years old.
- We do not knowingly collect identification information from anyone under the age of 14 unless we have first obtained permission from the parent of the child or legal guardian
Protecting Your Information: Our Protection and Security Policy
- We do not sell your personal information to anyone for any purpose. Ever.
- We maintain the information about you in our business records while you are a client, or until they are no longer required for business, tax, or legal reasons.
- We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect personal information when stored or presented by Radiance Digital Media.
- We require companies that do not belong to Radiance Digital Media acting on our behalf to protect personal information that they may receive in a manner consistent with this policy.
- We do not allow them to use this information for any other purpose
User Privacy Control
- You may review and correct your personal information that we collect.
- During your use of the Services and thereafter, we may send you various messages such as advertisements and administrative messages. You can limit certain types of solicitation communications from Radiance Digital Media, including marketing contacts made by phone, email and text messaging. If you do not wish to receive such messages, please send an unsubscribe message to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicable law, jurisdiction
Any claim, legal proceeding or litigation related to the Services shall be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the judicial district of Montreal, Province of Quebec, Canada.